When you think of inspiring people sometimes you feel that you have to accomplish big things or do something phenomenal to make an impact on others. Did you know that you could inspire people at home or work or in the community every single day thru small yet significant acts.
Especially during these uncertain times when we are all at home and are dealing with a pandemic it’s quite tough to stay motivated. Yet people around the world are trying to adjust to this new situation and are finding different ways to stay inspired and to inspire others.
Here are a 7 simple and smart ways to inspire people around you-
- Be passionate– No matter what you do whether you work at office or run your own business, if you do it with passion you will surely pass on the enthusiasm to others. Your positive energy would surely motivate people around to put in their best every day and it would in turn uplift you when you need it.
- Be your awesome self– You could inspire people by being authentic and staying true to your values and beliefs. In this world where everyone is trying to fit in you could inspire others by being unique and standing out from the crowd. Your diverse identity, your ethnicity or merely your existence could inspire others to be more accepting and prouder of themselves.
- Share your story– You could inspire others by sharing your vulnerabilities, challenges or weakness. Your struggles and your life journey could give others courage to overcome their own problems. You never know who you would inspire by simply sharing your innermost fears and putting yourself out there.
- Care for people– When you go out of the way and help people you truly touch their lives. Your kindness and generosity could transform their mood and also turn someone’s day around. A random act of kindness could trigger a chain reaction of goodness and in turn make them care for others.
- Give them credit – You could inspire others by genuinely supporting or giving them a shout out. In this dog eat dog world, you could truly recognize and promote people for their ideas, talent and give them credit for their efforts. Instead of treating other people as a competition you could truly support and cheer them.
- Take a stand – Be strong about your beliefs and ethics and practice what you preach. If you want to influence people then you need to be consistent and stand by your values and develop skills that are worth emulating.
- Be a role model– Everyone has the capacity to be inspiring, there are thousands of ordinary people out there who are doing extraordinary things. Don’t wait, simply believe in yourself and you could serve as a role model by making a small yet significant positive change to the world.
By taking above steps you could also inspire people around you. Inspiration comes from within, and you could inspire others no matter who you are or what you have achieved. Give back even if its little, even if you are going thru a lot you never know who could be influenced by you. Stay inspired and keep inspiring and share any tips you have to inspire others especially during these uncertain circumstances.